Legal Bricks Searches Ltd are registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as
a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle
any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you wish to make a complaint, we will:
- 1Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- 2Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- 3Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- 4Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- 5Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property
Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, Website: www.tpos.co.uk
, Email: email@example.com
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Sending a complaint:
Complaints should be sent to the following address, and our contact details are shown below
Customer Services Department
Legal Bricks Searches Ltd
2 Dudley Court North
Tel: 0800 193 8010